[LLVMdev] inserting a function into a module

Dmitry Mikushin dmitry at kernelgen.org
Thu Apr 18 16:49:21 PDT 2013

Grep any LLVM code for Function::Create

For example:

https://hpcforge.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/trunk/src/runtime/Wrappers.cpp?root=kernelgen

        // The host call launcher prototype to be added
        // to entire module.
        Module* m = call->getParent()->getParent()->getParent();
        Function* hostcall = m->getFunction("kernelgen_hostcall");
        if (!hostcall)
                hostcall = Function::Create(
                        TypeBuilder<void(types::i<8>*, types::i<64>,
                                types::i<64>, types::i<32>*),
true>::get(context),
                        GlobalValue::ExternalLinkage, "kernelgen_hostcall",
m);