[LLVMdev] make check rebuilds the project?

Krzysztof Parzyszek kparzysz at codeaurora.org
Wed Apr 17 11:35:18 PDT 2013

On 4/17/2013 1:02 PM, Eli Bendersky wrote:

> Understood, and this is why I didn't express an opinion on the original
> issue. I just thought it may help a fellow developer to point this out
> if he really cares about the speed of null builds. Personally I've saved
> a lot of time since switching to ninja a few months ago.

For me it really boils down to my personal working habits.  Something
that has worked for me just fine, now is about to become more
time-consuming, that is pretty much it.  I wouldn't want that preference
of mine to be the sole cause for any further changes, but I wanted to
share my thoughts about it.

-Krzysztof

hosted by The Linux Foundation