[LLVMdev] Traditional Dataflow Algorithm

dag at cray.com dag at cray.com
Tue Apr 16 09:30:45 PDT 2013

Is there a traditional dataflow algorithm buried in LLVM somewhere?  I
need to be able to do some very late transformations (after regalloc)
and we aren't in SSA anymore.  I will need a dataflow analysis to ensure
correctness.

At one point I thought I remembered seeing a generic fixed-point
dataflow analysis engine but now I can't find it.  Does it still exist
or did it ever exist?  If it's not there, would folks be interested in
such a thing if I wrote one?

                             -David