[LLVMdev] source - target code of a pass

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Sun Apr 14 10:50:36 PDT 2013

On 14/04/13 19:11, Giacomo Tagliabue wrote:
> I don't want to do just a visual compare, i would like to manipulate,
> iterate, over the "old" version of the function.

I don't know if there is an explicit clone method, but you could do the
printing and then parse it again. That would effectively create a clone
of the object.

Otherwise you can also try using the Linker and linking the source
Module. It's not clear, but perhaps that is also creating a copy (there
is a mode enum which says not to destroy the source, but I can't see
where to use it).

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.