[LLVMdev] GSoC project questions.

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Fri Apr 12 07:04:22 PDT 2013

> Indeed, dragonegg supports Fortran, but through a gfortran bridge. The
> really interesting part in Fortran is in fact arrays!
>
> Anyway, it's just my opinion, I'm a simple user ;)
Fortran has its own standard library and it's damn big. Also, the
Fortran grammar is not the simplest (or, rather - straightforward
one). So this certainly looks too big for GSoC.

Though, it might be a good start for someone.

I believe Bill (CCed) started something few years ago. So, maybe he
can share his thoughts on this project.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov