[LLVMdev] object file/linking is missing my exception handlers

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Thu Apr 11 21:00:44 PDT 2013

I can confirm now that my personality handler is invoked (I call
setHasUWTable on the functions now, but I'm not sure if that was the
difference).  In any case it appears the behaviour of the
tables/handling is slightly different between the JIT and GCC linked.
I'm trying to figure out what this is now.