[LLVMdev] Decouple LoopVectorizer from O3

Jim Grosbach grosbach at apple.com
Wed Apr 10 17:48:46 PDT 2013

You can take unoptimized bitcode and run it through ‘opt’ to have complete flexibility in which passes get run. It may take some fiddling to find out the pass sequence and ordering that does what you want, as some passes rely on previous passes to canonicaplize code into a form it can effectively work with.

-Jim