[LLVMdev] VMKit build failure on OSX

Gaël Thomas gael.thomas at lip6.fr
Tue Apr 9 12:32:50 PDT 2013

Hi Ryan,

You are probably using the llvm repository. I have corrected the bug
in the inria repository (http://vmkit2.gforge.inria.fr/start.php -
forget the 2 in vmkit2, it is not a new project, it's just another
repository for research development around vmkit). The two
repositories are desynchronized for the moment, but we will correct
that this week (and automatize the synchronization). For the moment,
you should use the gforge repository, which contains the last updates.
Let me know if you have any problem with the macos version.

See you,
Gaël