[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] [Announcement] 3.3 Release Planning!

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Tue Apr 2 13:54:33 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 02:05:22PM -0700, Bill Wendling wrote:
> This is also the time to start thinking about which platforms we want to support. We currently support the following platforms:

Let's add NetBSD(x86) to that list at least :)

The biggest problem I see right now is that we had a number of VM usage
regressions since 3.2. I am running pkgsrc bulk builds with Clang as
compiler and an address space limit of 2GB. A number of new failures
started to pop up recently. I can extract the specific failures, if
there is interest.

Joerg