[LLVMdev] llvm cmake broken or changed?

G M gmisocpp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:10:51 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone

I have just pulled an updated llvm from svn. When I try to use cmake now on
llvm I have just started to get errors.
Anyone have any ideas?
I am using Windows 7 64 and cmake and ninja and mingw.

What appears to be the relevant part of the message is below:
-- Clang version: 3.3
CMake Error: File
c:/llvm/tools/clang/include/clang/Basic/Version.inc.indoes not exis
CMake Error at tools/clang/CMakeLists.txt:134 (configure_file):
  configure_file Problem configuring file

-- Performing Test CXX_SUPPORTS_NO_NESTED_ANON_TYPES_FLAG
-- Performing Test CXX_SUPPORTS_NO_NESTED_ANON_TYPES_FLAG - Failed
CMake Error: File c:/llvm/tools/clang/include/clang/Config/config.h.cmake
does not exi
CMake Error at tools/clang/CMakeLists.txt:152 (configure_file):
  configure_file Problem configuring file

CMake Error at tools/clang/CMakeLists.txt:276 (add_subdirectory):
  add_subdirectory given source "include" which is not an existing
directory.

-- Found Subversion: C:/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin/svn.exe (found
version "1.7.8")
-- Expecting header to go in
C:/llvm_build/tools/clang/lib/Basic/SVNVersion.inc
CMake Error at tools/clang/CMakeLists.txt:279 (add_subdirectory):
  add_subdirectory given source "runtime" which is not an existing
directory.

CMake Error: File c:/llvm/tools/clang/test/lit.site.cfg.in does not exist.
CMake Error at cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:252 (configure_file):
  configure_file Problem configuring file
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  tools/clang/test/CMakeLists.txt:10 (configure_lit_site_cfg)