[LLVMdev] Heads up! New SROA implementation is going on-by-default today!

David Tweed david.tweed at arm.com
Mon Sep 24 03:41:51 PDT 2012

Just a note that the following new regressions have started to show up on ARM/Linux:

    LLVM :: Bitcode/blockaddress.ll

    LLVM :: CodeGen/ARM/fast-isel.ll

    LLVM :: CodeGen/X86/atomic16.ll

    LLVM :: MC/ARM/arm-shift-encoding.s

    LLVM :: MC/ARM/thumb-shift-encoding.s

    LLVM :: MC/COFF/global_ctors_dtors.ll

    LLVM :: Transforms/InstCombine/div-shift.ll

    LLVM :: Transforms/LoopIdiom/non-canonical-loop.ll

    LLVM :: Transforms/SROA/basictest.ll

    LLVM :: Transforms/SROA/phi-and-select.ll

I haven't yet looked at them in detail, and obviously on the last two clearly involve SROA, but given that these tests haven't started to fail (or at least been fixed before I noticed) on my x86 machine I thought it worth reporting.

Cheers,

David