[LLVMdev] llvm-config!

Reza Sheykhi hajishey at msu.edu
Sun Sep 23 17:45:50 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thank you for your repky. I downloaded llvm-2.8 and installed it by  first ./configure and then ./make it. It was installed in /usr/local as i  expected. However, when i tried to run llvm-config-2.8, for example  --version, it was not ran. Then, I used apt-get to installed the  llvm-2.8-dev to have llvm-config. Did i do anything wrong? Also i do not  know if these two installed llvms are linked together!

Thank you,
Reza