[LLVMdev] help: the best ways of contribution for a beginner ?

Gopal Rastogi gopalrastogi.mmmec at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:14:04 PDT 2012

Hello Developers,

    This is regards to my project plan.

I am an engineering student and passionate about everything related to
mobile, web and Compiler Design specially for embedded industry. I have
experience of C/C++ language, developing GPU programming using OpenCL and
shader language in Unix OS.

I want to work on tools to make GPU computing available more simply, such
as transparent LLVM optimizer and code generator. As I am newer to
LLVM/Clang developer community and want to be a part of this umbrella
project, so Please help me out of the following few questions :

   1.  What is the best ways of contribution for a beginner ?
   2.  How can I be a part of project based on LLVM/Clang, so that i could
   finish it successfully?

Thanks and Regards
Gopal Rastogi