[LLVMdev] Configuring test-suite

Daniel Dunbar daniel.dunbar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 11:27:30 PDT 2012

On Oct 28, 2012, at 11:19, Renato Golin <rengolin at systemcall.org> wrote:

> On 28 October 2012 17:32, Daniel Dunbar <daniel.dunbar at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Exactly how are you running the tests? Via LNT or directly?
>
> Via LNT, like this:
>
> ./sandbox/bin/python sandbox/bin/lnt runtest nt \
>     --sandbox sandbox \
>     --test-suite ~/devel/llvm/test-suite \
>     --cc ~/devel/llvm/debug/bin/clang++

You probably make --cc be clang not clang++, but I wouldn't expect
that to fatally break the running of the tests.

The test suite makefiles can be pretty fragile. If you send me the
test.log file I will take a look. If you want to try running on a
smaller subset you can ad something like "--only-test
SingleSource/UnitTests".

 - Daniel