[LLVMdev] precondition suggestion to LLVM

Niko Zarzani koni10 at hotmail.it
Mon Oct 22 15:05:30 PDT 2012

Hi all,Is there any way to tell LLVM some additional information about the variables in the code in order to make better optimization?For example, if my function has a certain precondition (such as x>0) then it will be possible to better optimize the code given that information (which the compiler does not know).I am new in this field and I don't know if there are ways to tell the compiler preconditions (such as by using some preprocessing directives).Thank you in advance,Niko Zarzani