[LLVMdev] Does someone still keep eye on MC ARM EHABI?

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Mon Oct 22 02:39:55 PDT 2012

Hello

> My question is, to avoid duplicate effort,
> does someone take charge of this part? or
> does anyone is already implementing this currently?
>
> BTW, any suggestion on this effort? I'm very appreciated!
There are several directions here:

1. Binary emission. Right now MC layer is text-only and depends on assembler
2. Correctness issues. It's believed that unwinding information
emitted is more of less correct (though no extensible verification was
maid, iirc)
3. Figure out what's wrong with EH data emission. Some clue is in PR7187

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov