[LLVMdev] dragonegg polly support broken?

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Sun Oct 21 14:31:50 PDT 2012

On 10/21/2012 12:47 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:58:43AM -0700, Tobias Grosser wrote:
>> Does attached patch work for you?
>>
>> Tobi
>>

> Tobi,
>    Yes, with this patch current llvm/polly svn builds and runs 'make polly-test'
> without issues in finding LLVMPolly.so. Thanks for fixing this so quickly.

Thanks for the nice bugreport. I committed a fix in 166402

>    Do you have any comments on failing tests we are seeing on x86_64-apple-darwin11?
>
> Failing Tests (5):
>      Polly :: CodeGen/do_pluto_matmult.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/single_do_loop_int_max_iterations.ll
>      Polly :: CodeGen/single_do_loop_scev_replace.ll

I have some guesses for these, but it would be good to get run

llvm-lit -v on these three test cases.

>      Polly :: IslCodeGen/single_loop_param_less_equal.ll
>      Polly :: IslCodeGen/single_loop_param_less_than.ll

This is due to the use of an old isl version. I will change configure to
fail if the isl version used is too old.

> Are these darwin-specific or due to the fact that I am using isl 0.10 and
> cloog 0.17 rather than their the upstream development svn? Let me know if
> any of those merit a bugzilla of their own.

Let's see why the first three are failing.

Cheers
Tobi