[LLVMdev] Announcement: Phabricator for code reviews

Krzysztof Parzyszek kparzysz at codeaurora.org
Thu Oct 18 14:53:08 PDT 2012

On 10/18/2012 4:45 PM, Manuel Klimek wrote:

> I hear you, but I'd be interested in why OAuth is a problem for you - as
> I said, if we have good arguments, the phab guys are really quick to
> come up with changes. I'm not deeply familiar with authentication schemes.

What I don't like about it is that those who do not have Facebook,
Google or Github accounts will now need to get one in order to access
service that's entirely unrelated to any of the account providers.
Also, those people who do compiler work for a living may be required to
follow certain protocols when communicating with the outside world.
Tying it to Facebook or Google may simply not be an option.

-K

hosted by The Linux Foundation