[LLVMdev] problem with my LLVM pass

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Thu Oct 18 02:42:00 PDT 2012

Hi Jun,

>> don't use cmake?
>>

> you mean i should not use cmake? what is wrong here?

LLVM cmake support is missing all kinds of features compared to configure+make
(search for cmake bug reports in bugzilla to find these).  Your issue is
probably just another missing feature.  So if you don't want to hack on cmake I
suggest you use configure+make if possible.

> cmake is still preferred as i want to compile my code with MS Visual
> Studio on Windows, too.

In order to make progress on your pass I suggest you use configure and make for
the moment, and in parallel try to resolve the cmake problem yourself.

Ciao, Duncan.