[LLVMdev] a bug in Kaleidoscope code

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:28:32 PDT 2012

If you are using LLVM 3.1, you will want to use the docs from LLVM
3.1. The docs at llvm.org/docs/ are generated from the bleeding-edge
SVN revision. There is actually a warning about this at the top of
llvm.org/docs which points to the place to get the docs for older
versions, although I don't blame you for missing it.

-- Sean Silva