[LLVMdev] How can I find the LHS of the function call when traversing the function call

tarique anwer tarique.anwer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:44:44 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I am a new member in the group, have been doing some experiments with LLVM
IR.

I am facing issue with de-compiling the following instruction once it is
read,

 %var2  = call i8 @myfuncCall (i2 %var1)

In after I parse the file (lets say using parseIRFiles ).
I can see the instructions,( the function call instruction ), How can I get
the %var2 from the instruction/callInstruction ?

going thru the llvm installations cpp and .h files, it is not clear how do
I get the desired variable.

Thanks in Advance.

regards
Tarique