[LLVMdev] LLVM Loop Vectorizer (Nadav Rotem)

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Sun Oct 7 23:32:01 PDT 2012

On 10/08/2012 06:58 AM, Rao, Prashantha wrote:
> It would be great to get "accurate" dependence analysis from polyhedral framework. Anyone working on making polly into analysis+Transforms framework?

Polly is already divided into analysis and transformation passes.
However, the interface is currently specific to the needs of polyhedral
optimizers. If there is interest to use e.g. the analyzer
part of Polly within core LLVM, we could adapt the interface to our
needs. We could e.g. think of an interface similar to Preston's
dependency analysis.

Cheers
Tobi