[LLVMdev] Support for bundles of MCInst?

Mario Guerra mariog at codeaurora.org
Thu Nov 29 15:43:30 PST 2012

Hello Eli,

> Could you elaborate on this proposal in a bit more detail? What will the
semantics
> of these MCInst bundles be, how will they be generated, and what special
> treatment will they get from the assembler?

Thanks for your reply. There is no proposal as of yet, I first wanted to
check and see if a) there was already a way to do this in the MC layer, and
b) if not, if anyone had already come up with ideas on how to approach it.

- --
Mario Guerra
mariog at codeaurora.org
Qualcomm Innovation Center Inc is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by
The Linux Foundation