[LLVMdev] Getting Started

Gordon Keiser gkeiser at arxan.com
Thu Nov 29 11:17:51 PST 2012

I'd like to throw in a suggestion for Perl instead.   I have 4 different versions of Python installed on my Windows machine at home right now and have to figure out which one actually works and manually specify it for any given build system / program / etc which needs it.   Meanwhile, the single Perl install just works for everything.

Just my experience there...

-Gordon