[LLVMdev] LLVM documentation work help

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 29 03:13:08 PST 2012

> I am happy to introduce Anoushe, my llvm backend documentation work helper for English and edit.

Awesome! Great to see people helping out. Thank you both for working on this.

> Is it possible, me and Anoushe can get a git free space and access right for the reStructuredText files (include .png pictures) of me and Anoushe create in future? If not allowed. Can we hand over the reStructuredText files, and put to git server through you?

I would suggest that you create a git repository on github. LLVM
itself does not have any git servers except for hosting the SVN
mirror.

If you want, I can setup a git repository and give you access if you
think it would be easier that way. Just tell me what seems easiest for
you.

-- Sean Silva