[LLVMdev] [polly] removing cloog dependence in the testsuite

Sebastian Pop spop at codeaurora.org
Tue Nov 27 14:29:03 PST 2012

Hi Tobi,

Sebastian Pop wrote:
> Another option is to disable these tests when cloog is not available, and to
> write other tests that will work with -polly-codegen-isl.

I think I like this way better.  The attached patches move all the test
dependent on Cloog to be conditionally executed to CLOOG_FOUND.  I am preparing
another patch that will adapt most of the current tests to work with ISL's code
generator.

Ok to commit?

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation