[LLVMdev] MCJIT and Lazy Function Creators

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Tue Nov 27 11:08:55 PST 2012

I guess we'll have to add that to the list of things that needs to be done to replace the old JIT.

In the projects I've worked on that use MCJIT, we've been using getPointerToFunction and then calling it from outside the MCJIT engine, but I suppose that the generic handling in runFunction would be useful in some cases.

-Andy