[LLVMdev] Python Backend

Eli Bendersky eliben at google.com
Tue Nov 20 16:28:39 PST 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Wojciech DaniƂo
<wojtek.danilo.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> You are of course right. I wanted to output "good looking" Python code
> though.
> (if its possible)

Good looking Python code means no classes when you don't need classes,
but this is getting off-topic. Putting that aside for a moment, I'm
not sure why you would want to generate Python source from LLVM IR at
all. But if you want to go that way, looking at the defunct C backend
will be useful even as a code reference (I mean, if you can't get it
to actually work with trunk LLVM).

Eli