[LLVMdev] Does LLVM sign ARM ELFs?

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Tue Nov 20 11:54:33 PST 2012

On 20 November 2012 19:49, Tim Northover <t.p.northover at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be in favour of it. All of the gaps I'm aware of (haphazard build
> attributes mainly) are equally applicable to both integrated and GAS
> assembly. It's possible we mis-tag a section or a symbol somehow, but
> hopefully nothing substantial.

Is there any test using the integrates assembler on ARM? Does the
nightly test-suite passes on ARM (as much as it passes with GAS)?

If so, I think we now it's the best time to turn it on, since it'll be
a while until 3.3 and we'll have plenty of time to catch the silly
bugs before a proper release.

--
cheers,
--renato