[LLVMdev] My documentation work

Jonathan gamma_chen at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Nov 19 21:18:42 PST 2012

Sean,

Thank your valuable opinion. I am doing the revision history now. I also review my book and find I made a mistake in LDI instruction. According cpu0, this instruction is move immediate value (for example, 5) to register, not add immediate value to register. I need to fix this for reader's feeling. I am an experienced programmer and I am less-experienced book writer. Please correct me if you find anything wrong.

Best regards

Jonathan