[LLVMdev] What is a FunctionType really?

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Sun Nov 18 09:55:42 PST 2012

On 18/11/12 18:37, David Blaikie wrote:
> Types, function or otherwise, have no in-memory representation. They
> merely describe how bits should be interpreted.

This is what I'm asking about the FunctionType. If I have a Pointer to a
FunctionType it is clear how the bits should be interpreted, but what
does the FunctionType it self say about the bits, if anything?

In terms of use, can I create variables which are of FunctionType directly?

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.