[LLVMdev] Code Ownership - Buildbot

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:12:05 PST 2012

2012/11/16 Sean Silva <silvas at purdue.edu>:
>> Here is a trivial reason why I have not propagated http://bb.pgr.jp/ .
>> Sometimes (but I suppose rarely) he reports false alarm in a few
>> points. He'd send blames to the llvm-testresults if his master (aka I)
>> knew he were mature.
>>
>> I don't also want him promoted and called as one of official
>> buildbots. He is my pet, though, I expect he should be helpful to the
>> developers.
>
> Is <http://bb.pgr.jp/builders/cmake-clang-i686-msvc10> our only MSVC
> builder? lab.llvm.org doesn't seem to have one. I think that it's
> valuable to have an MSVC builder around so we *nix folks don't
> inadvertently break things there.

AFAIK the only one in public.

I know Apple has the builder, though it is invisible to us.
In a few years ago, 2009 builder was in the public buildbot, (IIRC,
maintained by ddunbar).
It gone.

Now the builder is using Japanese version of MSC16. I am planning to
introduce English version of MSC17 in future.
I am also planning to provide some configurations on it, for example,
Debug builds and x64 builds.

Tips: Please ask error codes Cxxxx to msdn or google, if error
messages would be hard for you to read.