[LLVMdev] Trouble starting private llvm buildbot master.

Hongbin Zheng etherzhhb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 19:04:21 PST 2012

Hi,

I had cloned zorg from https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/zorg/trunk,
then I try to start the buildbot master located in buildbot/osuosl/master
(the absolute path is
/nfs/home/hongbin.zheng/buildbot/zorg/buildbot/osuosl/master) by simply
typing "buildbot start"
And I get something like this from my  twistd.log:

    --- <exception caught here> ---
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py",
line 545, in _runCallbacks
        current.result = callback(current.result, *args, **kw)
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/buildbot/master.py", line 226,
in do_load
        exec f in localDict
      File
"/nfs/home/hongbin.zheng/buildbot/zorg/buildbot/osuosl/master/master.cfg",
line 17, in <module>
        import config
      File
"/nfs/home/hongbin.zheng/buildbot/zorg/buildbot/osuosl/master/config/__init__.py",
line 1, in <module>
        import builders
      File
"/nfs/home/hongbin.zheng/buildbot/zorg/buildbot/osuosl/master/config/builders.py",
line 1, in <module>
        from zorg.buildbot.builders import ClangBuilder
    exceptions.ImportError: No module named zorg.buildbot.builders

My system information listed as follow:
Buildbot version: 0.8.5
Twisted version: 11.1.0
Python 2.7.3

Any hint about this problem is appreciated.

thanks a lot.
ether