[LLVMdev] [compiler-rt] is the arm lib complete?

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 18:39:18 PST 2012

My memory may be fuzzy, but I believe that those functions are required for ARMv6 support.  On ARMv7 and newer they are not used.  Apple only supports ARMv7 currently, and so they probably won't have encountered this problem.  We're probably going to be adding some things to compiler-rt for FreeBSD on ARM over the next year, but if you get there and do it before us then we certainly won't complain...

David