[LLVMdev] problem trying to write an LLVM register-allocation pass

Susan Horwitz horwitz at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 15 14:44:52 PST 2012

I tried using this flag and it gave me errors on code that otherwise
assembles and runs just fine (using the version of Gcra.cpp that Lang
wrote).  So I'm wondering if I should really be using the flag?  I'm
using it like this:

llc -verify-machineinstrs -load Debug/lib/P4.so -regalloc=gc xxx.bc

Susan