[LLVMdev] Code Ownership - Buildbot
benny.kra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:38:41 PST 2012
On 15.11.2012, at 23:16, David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Sean Silva <silvas at purdue.edu> wrote:
>> kinda random, but do we have a centralized list of all of the
>> buildbots? I see a lot of different URL's in IRC, but no list so I can
>> check "all of the waterfalls". I'm not talking about the specific bots
>> (e.g. llvm-x86_64-ubuntu) but the "fleets" (e.g.http://lab.llvm.org).
> Publicly there's just the one fleet. On IRC you'll also see smooshlab,
> Apple's internal buildmaster/fleet, reporting (but you can't access
> its web view, etc - all you get is the IRC failure notices (& maybe
> email failure notices)).
> I don't think anyone else has publicly reporting LLVM buildmasters.
Here's a (non exhaustive) list:
- http://lab.llvm.org:8011/ the main fleet, and the only one that sends mails
- http://smooshlab.apple.com:8013/ apple's set of internal builders, not reachable from outside the mothership
- http://bb.pgr.jp/ chapuni's bots, including some fast incremental builders and windows bots
- http://llvm-amd64.freebsd.your.org:8010/ freebsd builders, continuously build the fbsd kernel among other things
- http://buildbot.llvm.linuxfoundation.org/ builds the linux kernel with clang
There are probably even more buildbots around, private and public. A list in the documentation will probably become outdated quickly as some of those bots come and go.
More information about the llvm-dev