[LLVMdev] Kill TestSuiteMakefileGuide.html?

Eric Christopher echristo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:43:28 PST 2012

I was simplifying and removing a bunch of the duplication as well as moving
some of the llvm-gcc detection into the test-suite where it belongs (since
it wasn't being used at the top level).

That said, I can't recall what problems you were running into after the
changes. Could you file a bug for me so it doesn't get lost?

Thanks!

-eric