[LLVMdev] call/link to host program function

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Tue Nov 13 09:08:12 PST 2012

On 13/11/12 09:12, Duncan Sands wrote:
> if you add a declaration for your callback in the IR, and add some calls
> to it, the symbol should be automatically resolved by the JIT as far as I
> know (you may need to have built with libffi support).

Great! I guess this also explains why printf was working in my test
programs. I just assumed the JIT exposed libc automatically, but it
appears it links against the current symbol table.

I guess this also means the address space is actually shared. So if I
pass pointers of the functions into the JIT should it also work?

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.