[LLVMdev] YA Vectorization Benchmark

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Tue Nov 6 13:53:03 PST 2012

Ok, I got the benchmark to work on test-suite, but it's not printing
details for each run (or execution wouldn't work). I had to comment
out the printf lines, but nothing more than that.

I'm not sure how individual timings would have to be extracted, but
the program produces output via text file, which can be used for
comparison. Also, it does check the results and does report if they
were as expected (not sure yet how that's calculated in detail).
Nevertheless, should be good to have this test, at least to make sure
we're not breaking floating point loops with vectorization in the
future.

Attached is a tar ball with the contents of LivermoreLoops to be
included inside test-suite/SingleSource/Benchmarks. Daniel, can I just
add this to the SVN repository, or are there other things that need to
be done as well? It might need some care to fully use the testing
infrastructure, though.

cheers,
--renato

--