[LLVMdev] New benchmark in test-suite

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Mon Nov 5 15:51:46 PST 2012

Hi Daniel,

I'm trying to add LivermoreLoops test to the benchmark suite (tar ball
attached), but I'm getting the error below:

--- Tested: 2 tests --
FAIL: SingleSource/Benchmarks/LivermoreLoops/lloops.compile_time (1 of 2)
FAIL: SingleSource/Benchmarks/LivermoreLoops/lloops.execution_time (2 of 2)

When I use the option to only run this test:

--only-test SingleSource/Benchmarks/LivermoreLoops

I can see the binary and if I execute, it runs (still missing bits and
bobs, but ignore that for now). I've seen some files with extension
"reference_output", does that have anything to do with it?

Since it "fails" on "compile_time", I'm guessing I'm not quite there
yet, though.

If you want to reproduce it, just add "LivermoreLoops" to the
Benchmarks' Makefile and untar the attached to it.

--
cheers,
--renato

http://systemcall.org/