[LLVMdev] BoF: Vectorization in LLVM

Nadav Rotem nrotem at apple.com
Mon Nov 5 12:45:15 PST 2012

Hi,

We are going to have a BoF session on vectorization on Nov 8th.  Everybody is invited!

Most of the BoF is going to be an open discussion, but Hal and I are also going to talk a little bit about the Loop vectorizer, the BB vectorizer and the common infrastructure.

Here is a preliminary agenda for the BoF:

1. A quick overview on vectorization in LLVM - 3 min.
2. Loop vectorizer design - 5 min.
3. Open Projects - 10 min.
4. Free discussion.

Also, we plan to hang out at the Hacker's lab on November 7, from 1:00-5:00 in the Gold Room.

-Nadav