[LLVMdev] Next Cambridge LLVM Social

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Thu Nov 1 06:36:11 PDT 2012

Hi all,

A bit ahead of schedule, I want to announce the next LLVM social on the
 21st October (Wed), because it'll be on a different place:

The Tivoli, Chesterton Road
http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-tivoli

It's not as close to the train station as The Cambridge Blue, but it's not
too far either. David Chisnall tells me it's a much nicer pub, and much
cheaper than the Blue, (and much closer to his house).

If you have anything against, we can change, but we think we should cycle
the places once in a while and this is the first attempt. Let see how it
goes...

--
cheers,
--renato