[LLVMdev] Quick question: LLVM.org documentation tool?

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Sat May 26 12:28:49 PDT 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys are using a tool of some sort for generating
the HTML for LLVM or if you are writing it by hand?  I am thinking of
submitting some Windows-specific documentation because I honestly find it
quite difficult to get things up and running with MINGW64.  I may be daft,
but so may others :-)  As a former build master, I have a strong preference
for documentation that assumes zero knowledge by the reader (just like a
daily build system should assume zero knowledge from the host environment).

I seem to be progressing nicely on setting up a MINGW64 build slave, but it
is still too early to tell for sure.

Cheers,
Mikael