[LLVMdev] pseudo instructions not removed error

Eran.Weiss at emc.com Eran.Weiss at emc.com
Sun May 20 02:21:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm having problems when trying to JIT IR generated from C++ with clang. My code resides in a dynamically loaded shared object, and crashes when I call getPointerToFunction, claiming that it encountered a pseudo instruction. Interestingly, a very similar code that run as a separate executable JITing the same IR works fine. Note that I have not have modified LLVM. Any suggestions what could cause this behavior?

Eran.