[LLVMdev] How to use llvm as the backend for cuda?

Yuan Lin yulin at nvidia.com
Thu May 10 10:51:38 PDT 2012

Bu Wu, we have contributed back our ptx backend implementation (NVPTX). You should be able to find it in the trunk now.

At the GTC next week, we will talk about our road maps and how to build different compilers using the software we currently provide. Here is a link to the session http://tinyurl.com/6nekjum .

More details can be provided after GTC.

Thanks.

Yuan