[LLVMdev] Missing IntelJITEvents and OProfileJIT libs

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Fri Mar 30 12:48:33 PDT 2012

Hi Alberto,

I can confirm the problem you mentioned, and will look at fixing it. You have indeed stumbled on a bug; the two libraries mentioned should only be required if you build with profiling enabled (--enable-intel-jitevents --enable-oprofile flags to configure, or "-DUSE_INTEL_JITEVENTS -DUSE_OPROFILE" flags to cmake.)

A workaround, for the time being, would be to ignore those two missing libraries.

Thanks,
Dan