[LLVMdev] SPEC CPU2006 bitcode files

Andreas Donig adonig at gmx.de
Fri Mar 23 02:26:28 PDT 2012

Hi again!

>  You can make SPEC just build those benchmarks, right? My point is if you *just*
> want get those bitcode, then build those benchmarks rather than running them. :)

I am not sure if that is what you tried to tell me but I ran LNT with the following parameters:

~/mysandbox/bin/lnt runtest nt --sandbox=sandbox --cc=/Users/asd/llvm/Release/bin/clang --test-suite=/Users/asd/llvm/projects/test-suite --test-externals=/Users/asd/llvm/projects/test-suite/External -j 4 --only-test=External/SPEC --enable-jit --optimize-option=-O0 --cflag=-c --cflag=-emit-llvm

Of course running the tests terribly failed but the .o files in the Output directories are LLVM bitcode now.

Well, that is not the way I expected it to work but it is the result which counts =)

Thank you very much for all your efforts.

Cheers
Andreas