[LLVMdev] Clang target specific test case question

Carter, Jack jcarter at mips.com
Fri Mar 16 11:49:34 PDT 2012

I notice that there doesn't seem to be any target specific test directories for clang.

In llvm proper we put all/most target specific test cases in subdirectories named after the target (such as Mips) under the generic category (such as MC).

I'd like to submit my target specific clang test in the same manner.

In clang/test/CodeGen/Mips instead of in clang/test/CodeGen.

Are there any philosophical problems with this? I believe the testing software doesn't care.

Cheers,

Jack