[LLVMdev] Assembly Mips from bitecode llvm

Rafael Parizi parizi.computacao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:22:12 PST 2012

For compile and link Basicmath files (using shell script):

llvm-gcc -emit-llvm basicmath_small.c -c -o basicmath_small.bc
llvm-gcc -emit-llvm cubic.c -c -o cubic.bc
llvm-gcc -emit-llvm isqrt.c -c -o isqrt.bc
llvm-gcc -emit-llvm rad2deg.c -c -o rad2deg.bc
llvm-link basicmath_small.bc cubic.bc isqrt.bc rad2deg.bc -o basicmath.bc

otms="disable-opt#adce#always-inline#argpromotion#block-placement#....."
IFS=#
for i in $otms
do
  printf "\n$i ::::::: "
  opt -$i basicmath.bc -o basicmath.$i.bc
  llc -march=mipsel basicmath.$i.bc -o basicmath.$i.s
done

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info

--
*Rafael Parizi*