[LLVMdev] Fwd: Clang question

Ryan Taylor ryta1203 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:00:44 PST 2012

Owen,

  Clang doesn't accept this as an option; however, it did accept
-fno-builtin (the more general for all usage) and this has seemed to work.
Thank you.

  My other question would then be how to lower vector instructions, such as
extractelement, insertelement and shufflevector. These should be solved by
ld/st/address calculation, correct? This is somewhat of the same problem it
seems to me, or not?